Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tackling the Modern Male Lifestyle

WELCOME TO MY SITE! I believe introductions are appropriate for this first post, so here goes.

Hi, I'm Lucas St. James of Manhattan, NY. I'm a freelance writer, part-time blogger, and self-proclaimed product reviewer. I have taken it upon myself to develop this little project in order to test my knowledge in all things concerning the modern male lifestyle. From the various sites I follow to the things I learn about through other media, it is my aim to relay all the information I get to you, my readers. By doing this, I am able to create a hub of essential information with facts, tutorials, and reviews that will help any man gain confidence through looking good.

In addition, this is also my way of learning more about this topic as comments, suggestions, and other types of reactions are more than welcome in this blog. I mean it! If you have anything in mind, feel free to let me know. For now, I would like to properly define what this site is all about.

The Site

Created specifically for men, All Cleaned Up is a blog dedicated to getting its readers aware of the various trends that surround the world of male fashion, personal care, and other aesthetic concerns. From clearing up hygiene myths to learning more about proper ways of dealing with personal care issues, you will find that this blog won't be just another ordinary lifestyle site. With more and more men becoming conscious about the way they look, I thought it ideal to have an online go-to blog for inquiries on topics related to this phenomenon.

Simple and clean, I aim to make this blog as straightforward as possible. Preventing the need for frilly designs that can only distract, All Cleaned Up is designed to be as clean as the products and the lifestyle it promotes. You can be sure to find the info you need without encountering any unnecessary online elements that other resources may have.

Furthermore

Since this site is based on facts and opinions, you are free to comment, suggest, and interact with one another to add to the available knowledge in the blog. This way, everyone has the opportunity tell the world about their findings as well.

Expect tons of information in the posts to come. I'm sure you will find that I'll be talking about things you can use in everyday life. If ever there is something you wish for me to research on, message me and I'll get on it. Let me save you the hassle of hunting down the information by doing it for you. That way I'm sure that I will be able to help you get the best solutions to your aesthetic inquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment